City of Auburn building permits: Dec. 4, 2022
The Auburn building inspector has issued the following permits from Oct. 31:-Nov. 10
• Robert Gauthier, repair porch at 5 Adams St., $500.
• Dana Botindar, reshingle roof over existing layer for owner NIKO 2009 LLC at 113 Lansing St., $10,000.
• Top Tier Roofing LLC, reshingle roof over existing layer for owner Richard Lusk at 128 S. Seward Ave., $9,800.
• Roberta Tenney, tear off and replace roof at 61 Grant Ave., $10,000.
• Michael Murray, remodel kitchen at 54 Elizabeth St., $10,000.
• Lakeside Roofing, tear off and replace roof for owner Christopher Bailer at 303 Mcintosh Drive, $7,865.
• Cian Hoey, repair siding at 18 Seymour St., $200.
People are also reading…
• BHJ Properties LLC remodel house at 16 Miller St., $25,000.
• Charles Greene, repair garage at 42 Hoffman St., $2,000.
• John Tomandl, repair fascia for owner Pamela Cushing at 36 Seymour St., $500.
• John Tomandl, remodel house for owner Show Place LLC at 141 Ross St. Extension, $8,000.00
• Comfort Window Co. Inc., install storm door for owner Jessie Mazzeo at 28 Charles St., $1,100.
• Jonathan Morris, install new porch roof and posts at 106 Dunning Ave., $600.
• R. Peluso Construction, tear off and replace roof for owner Cerro Enterprises LLC at 26 Elizabeth St., $6,000.
• All In Roofing & Construction, tear off and replace part of roof for owner Adam Santana at 117 S. Fulton St., $10,000.
• All In Roofing & Construction, tear off and replace roof for owner CAPFLOW CAPITAL LLC at 9 E. Genesee St., $8,600.
• Metal by Marion, re-roof for owner Cakubarek Properties LLC at 351 Genesee St., $10,000.
• Christian & Missionary, demolish residential structure at 612-630 N. Seward Ave., $40,000.
• MCE Construction, install partial metal roof over existing for owner Heidi Nightengale at 140 Cottage St., $2,000.
• Parsons-Mackenna Construction Co. Inc., buildout of unfinished Play Space for owner ABC Cayuga Inc. at 100 North St., $57,300.
• Upstate Residential Remodeling, repair porch with new steps for owner Nicole Keller at 55 Maple St., $1,000.
• Michael Ferro, tear off and replace roof at 13 Canoga St., $15,000.
• JD Statewide Restorations LLC install metal roof over existing layer for owner David Gillespie at 177 North St., $7,000.
• David Carr, repair porch at 136 E. Genesee St., $200.
• A Best Construction, tear off and replace roof for owner Shirley Quigley at 112 Dawson Ave., $23,000.
• Lakeside Roofing, repair part of roof for owner Patsy Picciano at 80 E. Genesee St., $1,300.00
• Quig K & B LLC, remodel bathroom for owner Paul Lynch at 54 Kensington Ave., $9,000.
• Penny David, install porch at 140 Prospect St., $2,000.
• Summer Signs & Designs LLC, install attached, single-faced, illuminated “Auburn smoke show & convenience” sign for owner Salvatore and Linda D. Vitalee at 33 Columbus St., $1,200.
• Michael Dennis, repair porches and install roof over one and install one exterior door at 32 Orchard St., $100.
• John Tomandl, remodel house for owner William Alberry at 36 Morris St., $3,500.
• Alex Guariglia, replace ceiling at 14 Frazee St., $1,000.
Head over to The Citizen’s records page to view police blotter, restaurant inspections, property transfers and building permits. The page is u…